We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Making Summer Salad with Egg
- Radish 1 bunch (average, about 300-350 grams)
- Cucumber 2-3 pieces (medium)
- Hard-boiled chicken egg 2 pieces
- Salad (fresh leaves) 4-5 pieces
- Green onions 3-4 stems
- Dill 1 bunch (medium)
- Salt to taste in salad and 2 tablespoons for cooking eggs
- Mayonnaise 180-200 milliliters or to taste
- White vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons for cooking eggs
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Radish, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Stewpan (capacity 1 liter), kitchen knife, cutting board, slotted spoon, tablespoon, paper kitchen towels, deep bowl - 2 pieces, plate.
Cooking summer salad with egg:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.
First of all, we put chicken eggs in a small saucepan or stew-pan, pour 4-5 centimeters higher than their level, add a couple of tablespoons of salt, 9% vinegar there and put on medium heat. After boiling, cook this ingredient hard-boiled 10-12 minutes. Then, using a slotted spoon, we transfer them to a deep bowl with ice water and cool to room temperature. Then we clear the eggshells, rinse, dry and put aside until use.
Step 2: prepare vegetables and herbs.
At the same time, you can prepare vegetables and herbs. First, wash them and dry them with paper kitchen towels. Then we remove the tips on the cucumbers on both sides, and the roots on the radishes and green onions.
Step 3: bring the salad to full readiness.
Now, in turn, lay out the prepared ingredients on a cutting board and grind. Radishes, cucumbers and eggs with rings up to 5 millimeters thick. Lettuce leaves shred across the straws 1.5-2 centimeters wide, and finely chop green onions and dill.
We send all the slices into a deep salad bowl.
Add mayonnaise and salt to taste.
We mix everything with a tablespoon until a homogeneous consistency, lay out the finished salad in portions on plates and serve it to the table.
Step 4: serve a summer salad with an egg.
Summer salad with eggs is served immediately after cooking at room temperature. It will ideally complement any lean dish of cereals, pasta or meat, fish, poultry, game and sausages. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- a very good alternative to mayonnaise - homemade sour cream, medium fat cream or sour-milk yogurt without fillers;
- in addition to dill, you can put parsley and cilantro in a salad, and replace green onions with ordinary onions. Also very often they add pre-boiled in salted water and finely chopped green beans with canned corn.