Ingredients for cooking vegetables baked in foil
- Potato 500 grams
- Bulgarian pepper 1-2 pieces (large)
- Zucchini young 1 piece (large)
- Young eggplant 1 piece (large)
- Tomato 2 pieces (large)
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Carrot young 2 pieces (large)
- Vegetable oil 3-5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix of dried herbs for vegetables to taste
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Potato, Carrot, Zucchini, Garlic
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl, Oven, Aluminum food foil, Non-stick baking tray, Kitchen gloves, Wooden kitchen skewer, Plate
Cooking vegetables baked in foil:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, turn on and preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Then, using a sharp kitchen knife, peel potatoes, carrots and garlic. At the zucchini, eggplant, and lettuce, we remove the stalk and gut the latter from the seeds. Then we wash these products together with tomatoes under a stream of cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, take turns on a chopping board and chop. Cutting form particular doesn't matter, it can be slices, cubes, straws or as you like. And here size should be more accuratefor example, potatoes in slices of 2 centimeters, carrots in 1 centimeter, zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes can be chopped coarsely up to 3 centimeters.
As for garlic, there are several options: finely chop or cut into large layers. When all the vegetables have been prepared, put them in a deep bowl, sprinkle to taste with salt, black pepper, a mixture of dried herbs, pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, thoroughly mix with clean hands and put on 2-3 minutes to the side.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables, baked in foil.
Now, using kitchen scissors, cut off 6 squares of size 20 by 20 centimeters from food aluminum foil and distribute them on the kitchen table. In the center of each we lay out equal-sized servings of vegetables.
In turn, we lift the ends of the foil so that we get kulechki. If desired, pour in each another 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. We connect the edges, pinch them, forming a knot, and put on a non-stick baking sheet.
Then we check the temperature of the oven and, if it has warmed up, we send there a still raw dish on 30 minutes. After the required time, we check the readiness of vegetables with a wooden kitchen skewer. This is easy to do, just open one of the pads. Enter the end of the wooden stick into the flesh of the potato; it always takes longer to bake. If the skewer comes in gently, without pressure, everything is ready! We put kitchen gloves on our hands, rearrange the baking sheet on a cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table, and maintain the aromatic food at room temperature for another 2-3 minutes. The presentation of this culinary masterpiece is up to you, it is possible in foil or portions on plates.
Step 3: serve the vegetables baked in foil.
The vegetables baked in foil are served hot. They are served in foil or without it on portioned plates. This dish can be the main vegetarian, an ideal side dish or a great addition to meat, poultry, fish, cereals from different cereals or pasta. Enjoy healthy food!
Enjoy your meal!
- kulechki with vegetables can be baked in coals or on the grill;
- a mixture of dried herbs for vegetables can be prepared independently, just mix dried sumac, paprika, marjoram, basil, caraway seeds, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, sage, oregano, parsley, dill and allspice. If desired, the set of spices can be changed;
- an ideal substitute for vegetable oil - melted butter;
- sometimes chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro, marjoram or basil are added to vegetables;
- it will turn out very tasty if you put a little goat cheese or feta cheese in each bag with vegetables;
- Very often finely chopped chicken or boneless fish is added to the vegetable mixture (the size of each piece is no more than 2 centimeters).