Cream Chicken Ingredients
- Chicken fillet 500 grams
- Liquid cream (20% fat) 250-300 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Seasoning for poultry to taste
- Mix of Provencal herbs to taste
- Purified water (boiled and dried) as needed
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Cream
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Kettle (for boiling water), Oven, Nonstick or heat-resistant baking dish, Kitchen knife, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Kitchen hammer, Deep bowl, Kitchen gloves, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking chicken cream:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.
First of all, turn on the oven at 200 degrees Celsius. While it is warming up, we take fresh chicken fillet, washed under cold running water, dried with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and with a clean kitchen knife we remove the film, cartilage, and also small bones, if any, from it. Then we cut the meat across the strips or portioned pieces with a thickness of 2 to 2.5 centimeters and lightly beat them with a kitchen hammer.
Step 2: pickle the chicken.
Then we transfer the fillet into a deep bowl, pour with liquid cream, sprinkle to taste with salt, black pepper, seasoning for the bird and a mixture of dried Provence herbs. With clean hands, mix everything until a homogeneous consistency and leave the chicken to insist at room temperature for 30-40 minutes.
Step 3: bake the chicken in cream.
After that, we transfer the meat soaked with spices along with the marinade into a small non-stick or heat-resistant baking dish. There we pour boiled, cooled, purified water at a level of 2 centimeters and put the still raw dish in the preheated oven on 45-50 minutes.
After the necessary time, we put on kitchen gloves, rearrange the forum with the finished chicken on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, with the help of a kitchen spatula, lay out the delicious pieces of the bird on plates and serve the fragrant dish to the table.
Step 4: Serve the chicken in cream.
Creamy chicken is served hot as a main course. After cooking, pieces of meat are laid out in portions on plates and served with any side dish you like, for example mashed potatoes, pasta, cereals from various cereals, lettuce, croutons, as well as baked, boiled or steamed vegetables. Enjoy delicious and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- adjust the baking time to taste, if you want a drier chicken, increase the time by 5-7 minutes, and so that a little creamy sauce is left on the bottom, then it should be reduced as much;
- sometimes 4-5 minutes before complete readiness, the chicken is sprinkled with chopped cheese or chopped greens of dill, parsley or basil;
- very often, before baking, pieces of chicken are lightly fried in a small amount of vegetable or butter. Then pour cream, let it brew, and only after that send it to the oven;
- if desired, in addition to spices, in addition to spices, you can add finely chopped onions, garlic, milled poppy seeds or sesame to the mortar, then the dish will acquire a piquant aroma and slightly island flavor.