Ingredients for making pasta with cream sauce
- Coarse flour pasta 450 grams (packaging)
- Ham or ham sausage 300 grams
- Cream fat 25-35% 200 milliliters
- Butter 50 grams
- Parmesan cheese 100 grams
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dry ground rosemary to taste
- Ground mint to taste
- Dry ground basil to taste
- Dry oregano to taste
- Dry sage to taste
- Dry ground marjoram to taste
- Dry ground thyme to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Cheese, Cream, Pasta
- Serving 3 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Frying pan - 2 pieces, Cooker, Wooden spatula, Coarse grater, Plate - 2 pieces, Cutting board, Knife, Medium pan with a lid, Kitchen gloves, Colander, Serving dish
Cooking pasta with creamy sauce:
Step 1: prepare the Parmesan cheese.
Using a coarse grater, we rub the cheese directly on the cutting board. Then we move Parmesan to a clean plate and temporarily leave it aside.
Step 2: prepare the ham.
Put the ham on a cutting board and remove the protective film. Now, using a knife, grind the meat into thin squares, approximately 2 by 2 centimeters. The finely chopped component is transferred to a free plate.
Then put on a small fire a clean frying pan. When the container is hot, gently spread the pieces of meat into it. Fry them on both sides until a golden crust appears. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and set the capacity aside. Attention: adding vegetable oil to the pan is not necessary, since the ham itself is oily, so it will not stick to the bottom.
Step 3: prepare pasta with cream sauce.
The pasta recipe is very simple! It remains only to boil pasta and cook a creamy sauce. So let's get started! Pour ordinary cold water into the middle pan so that it fills at least half the capacity, and put on medium heat. To make the liquid boil faster, cover the pan with a lid.
In parallel with this, we begin to prepare a creamy sauce. We spread a piece of butter in a clean pan and put on a small fire. From time to time we mix it with a wooden spatula.
When the component is completely melted, reduce the heat to a minimum and add cheese chips to the container. Attention: Do not forget to mix everything with improvised inventory. Then pour the cream here, and also pour 1-2 pinches of salt, to taste black ground pepper and dried ground herbs. Mix everything thoroughly with a wooden spatula and after boiling the sauce, let it cook another 3 minutes.
Immediately after that, remove it from the stove and add the fried ham to the pan. Once again, mix everything well and leave it aside for a while.
When the water begins to boil, pour salt into the pan, and also spread the pasta. Mix everything well with a tablespoon and wait for the liquid to boil again. Important: Be sure to familiarize yourself with the method of cooking pasta indicated on the back of the package, since the cooking time depends on the ingredients from which the component is made. I usually cook pasta about 7-10 minutes. Attention: From time to time we gently stir everything with improvised inventory so that the component does not stick together.
After the allotted time has passed, turn off the burner, and pour the contents of the pan using tacks into the sink through a colander. 1 minute let the excess liquid drain and then pour the pasta back into the container in which they were cooked. Add hot cream sauce with slices of ham here, mix everything well with a tablespoon and serve pasta to the dinner table.
Step 4: serve the pasta with cream sauce.
Using a tablespoon or a wooden spatula, we spread still warm pasta with cream sauce on a special flat plate and treat the household with fresh vegetables.
- instead of ham, a couple of cloves of garlic can be added to the sauce, then the dish will acquire a piquant spicy aroma and taste. To do this, lay out the crushed component in 3 minutes before preparing a dressing for pasta;
- for the preparation of pasta you can use any pasta to your taste. For example, it can be spaghetti, horns, feathers, snails and much more. Fettuccine paste has a special taste and density;
- for aroma, you can mix all the spices in a separate container, and only after pour the mixture into the sauce. Important: each type of dried grass needs approximately no more than a pinch.