Ingredients for Making the Right Cocoa
- Cocoa Powder 2 teaspoons
- Granulated sugar 1-2 teaspoons
- Milk 250 milliliters
- Main Ingredients: Milk, Cocoa and Chocolate, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Stewpan - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Plate, Whisk, Cup (capacity 300 milliliters)
Making the right cocoa:
Step 1: prepare the milk.
First of all, we pour milk into a small stewpan and put it on a strong fire. If it is pasteurized, just heat it up, and if it’s natural, just from under the cow, then boil for several minutes.
Step 2: prepare the right cocoa.
After the first ingredient is prepared, pour the right amount of cocoa powder, sugar into a clean stewpan and pour about 50 milliliters hot milk. We mix these products with a whisk or a tablespoon to a uniform consistency, so that there are no clumps of lumps.
Then put this stewpan on medium heat. As soon as the first bubbles appear on the surface of the cocoa, pour in the remaining hot milk. Mix everything again, bring to a boil, brew a drink One minute, remove from the stove, pour into a cup and serve.
Step 3: serve the right cocoa.
Proper cocoa is served hot for breakfast, dinner or afternoon snack. If desired, each serving can be seasoned with whipped cream, crushed chocolate, a scoop of ice cream, as well as vanilla, fruit or berry syrup. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- sometimes cocoa is boiled in water without milk, but it is worth doing if the powder contains 100% ground cocoa beans. Only in this case, the drink has a rich and very pleasant taste;
- very often, to make the drink more dietary, hot milk is diluted with water in a ratio of 1: 1;
- You can immediately mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and boil the cocoa, but in this case lumps of insoluble powder may remain in the drink.