Ingredients for making manna with cherry
- Semolina 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Kefir 1 cup
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sifted wheat flour 4 tablespoons
- Food baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Cherry (frozen or fresh) 200 grams
- Sugar powder (for decoration) as desired and to taste
- Main ingredients: Cherry, Kefir, Manka, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Glass (capacity 200 milliliters) - 2 pieces, Deep plate, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk or mixer, Oven, Heat-resistant non-stick baking dish, Baking paper, Silicone kitchen spatula, Kitchen gloves, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Metal spatula, Dessert plate
Cooking manna with cherry:
Step 1: Prepare the Cherry
To get started, take the right amount of cherries, if frozen without seeds, just print the packaging, put the berries in a deep plate and leave it in this form for about 30-40 minutesso that excess liquid thawed from them and glass, it is not needed at all in a pie! If the cherry is fresh, then we rinse it, remove the seeds with a pin, send it to a clean bowl for the same time and allow the excess juice to drain.
Step 2: prepare the dough.
After this, pour semolina into a deep bowl, fill it with kefir, mix them with a silicone kitchen spatula to a homogeneous consistency and leave to swell for 30 minutes. After the required time has passed, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and cover a heat-resistant or non-stick baking dish with a sheet of baking paper. Then, using a whisk or a mixer, beat eggs with sugar in a separate bowl until splendid.
Then pour the resulting mixture into a bowl with a swollen semolina. Add vanilla sugar, food baking powder and sifted wheat flour there. We mix these products to homogeneity, as a result, you should get a dough of medium density without lumps. If it is too liquid, do not worry, while baking the croup will absorb all the excess.
Step 3: form a manna with cherry.
Now we pour the semolina dough into the prepared form and level it with a silicone spatula. After that, lay out the thawed berries on its surface, this can be done in an artistic mess, in the form of a pattern, rows or as you like.
Step 4: bake a manna with cherry.
Next, we put the form with a still raw dessert in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Check the readiness of the cake with a wooden toothpick, match or skewer. Just insert its end into the flesh of baking and get it. If the stick is wet - bake it! If dry - we put on kitchen gloves in our hands, remove the form from the oven and put it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop.
Cool our product to room temperature. Then, using a sieve with a fine mesh, sprinkle mannik with powdered sugar. Then we cut it into portions with a sharp kitchen knife, poke them with a metal kitchen spatula, put yummy on plates and taste forwards!
Step 5: serve the manic with cherry.
Mannik with cherry is served at room temperature. If desired, before serving, sprinkle it with icing sugar, pour over honey, sugar syrup or garnish with whipped cream or cream. Such an airy and very delicious instant dessert will be the decoration of any table! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- the cake tastes pretty sweet, so the amount of sugar can be adjusted;
- Very often, vanilla sugar is replaced with liquid vanilla extract (1 teaspoon) or pure vanilla (at the tip of a knife);
- If you do not have baking paper, use parchment paper. Or simply grease the bottom and inside of the sides of the form with a piece of butter or margarine, rub a layer of fat with wheat flour and then pour the dough into the prepared dishes;
- An ideal substitute for yogurt - yogurt without fillers, and baking powder - baking soda (1/2 teaspoon);
- In the same way, you can cook a manna with any frozen or fresh berries and fruits.