Spanish Meat Ingredients
- Fresh beef (tenderloin) 800 grams
- Onions medium size 3 pieces
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Mayonnaise 400 grams
- Tomato sauce 1 cup
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main ingredients: Beef, Onion, Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineSpanish Cuisine
Cutting board, Knife, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Kitchen stove, Glass, Deep pan or baking dish, Oven, Plate - 3 pieces, Coarse grater, Kitchen holders, Serving dish, Kitchen paper towel, Cloth, Deep bowl, Dining room a spoon
Cooking meat in Spanish:
Step 1: prepare the beef.
Rinse the beef thoroughly under running water to wash away any residual dirt and bone fragments. Then put the meat on a cutting board and wipe it with a kitchen paper towel. Now with the help of a knife, we cut the component into small pieces and move it to a clean plate.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and rinse thoroughly under running water. We spread the component on a cutting board and cut into thin rings. Attention: the onion can also be chopped in half rings or small pieces. The finely chopped component is transferred to a free plate.
Step 3: prepare hard cheese.
Using a coarse grater, grind the cheese directly on the cutting board. Then pour the cheese shavings into a free plate and wrap it with cling film so that the component does not wind off while we make the meat for the dish.
Step 4: prepare the mayonnaise.
Pour mayonnaise into a deep bowl. Pour salt and black pepper to taste here. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 5: prepare the meat in Spanish.
Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the pan and put on medium heat. When the container with the contents warms up well, carefully spread the pieces of beef into it. From time to time, stirring with a wooden spatula, fry the meat until brown. Immediately after this, pour the tomato sauce into the pan, and spread the chopped onion on top. Keep frying for another 5-7 minutes. Half the onion must necessarily become soft. Attention: from time to time we stir the ingredients with improvised equipment so that they do not burn at the base.
Immediately after this, turn off the burner, and pour the contents of the pan into a deep baking sheet or baking dish. Level the surface of the dish with a wooden spatula.
Now evenly pour the mayonnaise and sprinkle 1/2 part grated cheese. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to a temperature 180 ° C. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake the dish for 25-35 minutes. Attention: as soon as the meat is browned in Spanish, we take it out with the help of kitchen gloves and pour the remaining cheese chips onto its surface. Turn down the heat to temperature 160 ° C and continue to cook the dish yet 15 minutes.
After the allotted time, turn off the oven, and take out the pan and set aside.
Step 6: serve the meat in Spanish.
As soon as the meat has cooled slightly in Spanish, we shift it with a wooden spatula to a special flat plate. Before serving, we decorate the beef with fresh herbs if desired and treat the household with boiled rice and white or red wine.
- to make the meat in Spanish tasty and juicy, be sure to use homemade tomato sauce and in no case add ketchup or tomato paste;
- In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, you can add others to your taste in the dish. For example, it can be hot red ground pepper, ground coriander, a "mixture of bell peppers" and much more;
- the key to a good tasty dish is always its products. In our case, it is one hundred percent high-quality fresh beef. When choosing such meat, first of all pay attention to color. It should be a deep red. You should not buy weathered beef, as well as with a suspicious smell.