French Winter Meat Ingredients
- Pork 500 grams
- Potato 4 pieces
- Onion 1 piece
- Hard cheese 300 grams
- Tomato (frozen) 2 pieces
- Eggplant (frozen) 2 pieces
- Bulgarian pepper (frozen) 2 pieces
- Mayonnaise 1 pack (250 milliliters)
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Seasoning for meat to taste (composition: thyme, rosemary, basil, coriander, laurel leaf, marjoram, pepper, garlic, cloves, nutmeg)
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion, Tomato
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Oven, Paper kitchen towels, Kitchen knife - 3 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Grater, Deep plate, Tablespoon, Nonstick pan, Aluminum food foil, Kitchen gloves, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking winter meat in French:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To start, turn on and preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius. Then we wash a piece of pork under cold running water and dry it with paper kitchen towels. Then we spread it on a cutting board and cut off the film from the meat, excess fat, as well as small bones that could remain on it after chopping the carcass. Next, cut the pork into small slices of thickness from 1.5 to 2 centimeters. We shift them into a bowl, sprinkle to taste with salt, black pepper, mix and leave in this form until use.
In the meantime, peel potatoes and onions. We wash these vegetables, dry them, send them to a clean cutting board and chop them. Potatoes - in rings up to 5 millimeters thick, and onions - in half rings or cubes of the same size.
We cut off the paraffin crust from the hard cheese and grind it with a fine or coarse grater directly into a deep plate. We add mayonnaise there and mix them with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency.
We simply get the frozen vegetables from the refrigerator, they are already peeled, blanched and diced, sliced or ringleted, as anyone cooks. We also put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the dish.
Step 2: prepare the winter meat in French.
After that we take a deep frying pan for the oven, a heat-resistant form or a non-stick pan. We spread all the ingredients there in layers in the following order: meat, onions, potatoes, seasoning for meat, to taste salt, bell pepper, eggplant, tomatoes and mayonnaise-cheese mixture.
The form in which the dish will be baked, we tighten with a sheet of aluminum food foil and send it to the preheated oven on 35-40 minutes.
After the required time has passed, remove the foil and cook the winter meat in French without it. 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. As soon as the food is lightly browned, we put on the kitchen gloves and put it on the cutting board, previously laid on the countertop. We divide the resulting beauty into portions with a kitchen spatula, arrange them on plates and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve the winter meat in French.
French winter meat is served hot as a main course. If desired, as a complement to this dish, you can offer a salad of fresh vegetables or pickles. It is also very often served with hot sauces, adjika or a mixture of mayonnaise and ketchup. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- during the preparation of this dish, you can use any spices that season vegetables and meat;
- very often instead of frozen use fresh vegetables;
- sometimes pieces of butter are spread on a layer of meat, this makes the dish more tender;
- if you are afraid that the meat will dry out, better pour a little water into the mold, 100 milliliters will be enough. However, this should not be done if you use very juicy onions or quick-frozen vegetables, they contain a lot of juice, and there will be enough liquid during baking.