Ingredients for Making Green Pea Cream Soup
- Fresh green peas 400 grams
- Fresh mint 1/2 (small bunch)
- Fresh parsley 1/2 (small bunch)
- Butter 35 grams
- Cream 20% fat 100 milliliters
- Sugar 1 teaspoon (with a slide)
- Salt to taste
- Purified water as needed
- Main Ingredients Pea
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Deep plate, Bowl - 2 pieces, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Deep pan with a lid (capacity 3 liters), Stove, Bowl, Blender, Tablespoon, Fine mesh strainer, Wooden kitchen spoon, Soup ladle, Deep plate
Cooking green pea cream soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To prepare this dish, you can use either frozen or fresh young peas. We put it in a deep plate and, if desired, send a couple of spoons of green balls to a small bowl and then decorate the soup.
Wash mint with parsley under cold running water and shake off excess liquid from them. Throw the stalks of greenery, put the leaves on a cutting board, finely chop and put into a separate bowl. After that we put other necessary products on the kitchen table.
Step 2: prepare green pea cream soup.
Now we take a deep pan, pour peas into it, add greens, sugar and salt to taste. Fill everything with purified water so that it barely covers food, and put on medium heat.
After boiling, reduce its level to weak and cook a vegetable with herbs 15 minutes. During this time, the peas will reach full readiness.
Next, pour the broth into a clean bowl. We give peas and greens to cool a little. Then we transfer them into the blender bowl, grind the mashed potatoes to the consistency and grind it using a tablespoon through a fine mesh sieve back into the pan.
We pour in the cream, half the broth, put a piece of butter and again put everything on medium heat.
We arm ourselves with a wooden kitchen spoon and, without ceasing to stir, bring the soup to a boil. If it turns out to be too thick, add a little more pea broth or cream, choose the consistency to taste.
We cook the dish for another couple of minutes, then try and, if necessary, add more salt or sugar. Then turn off the stove, cover the pan with a lid and infuse the soup for 7-10 minutes. Next, with the help of a ladle, pour it into plates and serve it to the table.
Step 3: serve green pea cream soup.
Green pea cream soup is served hot as the first meal for dinner. If desired, before serving, each serving is decorated with whole peas, fresh herbs, supplemented with cream or crackers. It is also pleasant to savor it with the usual white or black bread. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- it is impossible to grind hot products in a blender bowl, plastic may burst!
- peas must be cooked with sugar, otherwise during heat treatment it will change color from bright green to gray-olive and the soup will look pale;
- Pea puree must be wiped through a sieve with a fine mesh! Thus, you will get rid of the non-ground shell and pieces of unshredded greens;
- sometimes meat broth or vegetable broth is used instead of water;
- if desired, a set of spices can be supplemented with any spices that are added to soups. Ideal - black or allspice, bay leaf, shambhala, cloves, as well as ginger.