Ingredients for Cooking Creamy Fudge with Nuts
- Condensed milk 5 tablespoons
- Cream 33% fat 200 milliliters
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet (20 grams)
- Nuts (almonds, cedar, hazelnuts or others) 50 grams
- Icing sugar or fine sugar 300 grams
- Main Ingredients Cream, Nuts, Sugar, Condensed Milk
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Aluminum baking dish, Parchment paper, Deep pan, Wooden kitchen spatula, Stove, Plate
Cooking creamy fudge with nuts:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
You can use any nuts to make this sweet, but the most delicious option is with hazelnuts or almonds. First of all, we sort them out and remove all rubbish in the form of shell fragments, as well as pebbles. Next, put the kernels on a cutting board and chop the kitchen knife into smaller pieces. If desired, the nuts can be left whole or chopped in a blender to the desired size. We shift the prepared product into a small bowl and put on the kitchen table the remaining ingredients that will be needed for fudge.
We also prepare dishes in which we will form fondant, it can be a deep plate, a tray, a plastic container, a deep tray or whatever you like. Cover the bottom of the form with baking or parchment paper and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare a creamy fudge with nuts.
We take a deep pan with a thick non-stick bottom, pour the right amount of cream, condensed milk into it, pour in vanilla sugar, granulated sugar or icing powder and a little salt. Thoroughly mix these products with a wooden kitchen spatula and put on a small fire.
As soon as the mixture begins to boil, we note the time and cook the fondant for 40-45 minutes stirring constantly!
About 20-30 minutes it will acquire a milky cream shade, and by the end of cooking it will begin to thicken and resemble a liquid toffee, at this time it is worth checking its viscosity.
We collect half a teaspoon of the iris mixture, drip it into a glass of ice water, remove it and roll the ball. If it does not stick and has a soft texture - the fondant is ready. Remove the saucepan from the stove, add chopped nuts to it and mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
We shift the almost finished dessert into a mold, level the fondant with a metal kitchen spatula and leave it to cool, as well as solidify at room temperature.
Then with the same spatula or knife we divide into portions: squares, rhombuses or just slices. We shift them to a dessert plate and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve the creamy fudge with nuts.
Creamy fudge with nuts is served at room temperature as a dessert. It tastes very sweet, with a pronounced aroma of nuts and something reminiscent of sorbet. Enjoy delicious homemade food, which can be a great gift any day for your loved ones!
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of vanilla sugar, you can use a fresh vanilla pod. It must be cut into 2 halves and aged in cream for 30 minutes. Then remove and cook the fondant as indicated in the recipe;
- the pan can be replaced with a cast-iron cauldron;
- the form can be greased with any vegetable or creamy fat, and just cover it with plastic wrap or foil;
- sometimes nuts are fried, chopped and only then added to the fondant.