Oven omelet ingredients with vegetables in the oven
- 5 eggs
- Sour cream 50 milliliters
- Zucchini (zucchini) 1 piece (young)
- Carrot 1 piece
- Sweet red pepper 1 piece
- Tomato 1 piece (large)
- Green onions 2-3 feathers
- Parsley 6-7 branches
- Hard cheese 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Water 50 milliliters
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Paprika to taste
- Main ingredients: Pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Eggs, Sour Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Cut board, Kitchen knife, Paper kitchen towels, Deep plate - 6 pieces, Measuring cup (for water), Grater, Stove, Frying pan, Oven, Silicone baking dish, Kitchen gloves, Kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking omelet with vegetables in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
This dish - ideal for people who do not really like to stand near the stove for half a day, but at the same time love different goodies.
First, prepare the ingredients. Using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the carrots, cut the roots from the stalks of green onions, and remove the stalk from the sweet salad pepper and gut it from the seeds.
Then we wash these vegetables together with zucchini, tomato and parsley under cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, and shake off excess liquid with greens.
Then, in turn, put them on a cutting board and grind. We cut the tomato in rings up to 5 - 7 millimeters thick, cut the peel from the zucchini and cut it in the same way as the other vegetables - in cubes, straws or slices up to 1 centimeter in size. Just chop the greens finely and lay out the slices in separate deep plates.
In a clean dish we rub on a fine grater a piece of any hard cheese, put on the table the remaining products that will be needed to make an omelet with vegetables, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: stew the vegetables.
We put the pan on medium heat and pour a couple tablespoons of vegetable oil into it. When it warms up a little, dip the chopped carrots there and fry it until soft.
Then add the remaining vegetables to the pan along with green onions, pour in a little purified water and simmer the gifts of nature until almost ready 5 minutesstirring occasionally with a kitchen spatula. After that, we rearrange the pan on the countertop and allow its contents to cool slightly.
Step 3: prepare the egg mixture.
In the meantime, turn on and preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Then we put the eggs, sour cream in a deep bowl and with a whisk, beat them until splendid for 2-3 minutes.
Then pour in the cheese grated on a fine grater, to taste salt, black ground pepper, paprika, parsley and mix them with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency. Then we add almost cooled vegetables to the resulting mixture, mix everything again and pour into a silicone baking dish.
Step 4: bring the dish to full readiness.
We spread tomato rings on the surface of the still raw omelette and put it in the preheated oven on 15-18 minutes. During this time, all products will reach full readiness and the dish will acquire a delicate, but more dense structure.
When the dish is ready, put on the kitchen gloves, take it out of the oven and put the baking dish on the cutting board, previously laid on the table. We divide the omelet into portions with a metal spatula, arrange them on plates and serve to the table.
Step 5: Serve the omelet with vegetables in the oven.
Omelet with vegetables in the oven is served immediately after cooking hot. It is divided into portions, laid out on plates and optionally supplemented with sauces based on sour cream, mayonnaise or cream. It is also very often served with salads, cereals from different cereals or pasta. Tasty, fast and inexpensive! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- the composition of vegetables can be supplemented with fresh mushrooms, green peas, eggplant, cauliflower or broccoli. But all these vegetables should be finely chopped and stewed in a small amount of water until almost ready;
- for the preparation of omelettes, you can use any frozen vegetable mixture that does not require preliminary heat treatment, since before packing such vegetables are cut and blanched in boiling water until almost ready. But it is better to defrost it and lightly fry in a pan until the moisture evaporates completely, otherwise there will be a lot of liquid in the omelet and it may not bake inside;
- a set of spices is not essential, you can adjust it to your taste;
- you can use creamy fats for frying;
- instead of the silicone form, you can use heat-resistant or non-stick, but it is better to lubricate them inside with a thin layer of vegetable or butter;
- in addition to parsley, you can use basil, dill, cilantro or tender and very useful spinach leaves;
- sour cream is easily replaced by kefir, cream, milk or yogurt.