Ingredients for Making Wings in Honey
- Fresh chicken wings 700-800 grams
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 medium-sized lemon
- Turmeric to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Honey
- Serving 3 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Oven, Medium bowl, Kitchen paper towels, Turk, Stove, Kitchen gloves, Tablespoon, Serving dish, Baking tray, Juicer
Cooking wings in honey:
Step 1: prepare honey.
Using a tablespoon, spread honey in a Turk and put on a small fire. Constantly stirring the improvised inventory, we bring the component to a liquid state. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and leave the Turk aside.
Step 2: prepare the chicken wings.
We carefully wash the chicken wings under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using kitchen paper towels, wipe the meat dry. Then, using a knife, we cut each wing along the joint into two parts and transfer to a free medium bowl.
Step 3: prepare the lemon.
Using a juicer, squeeze the juice from the lemon and leave it aside for a while.
Step 4: prepare the wings in honey.
In a bowl with chicken wings, pour turmeric, paprika, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix everything thoroughly with clean hands. Then we pour liquid honey here and, using a tablespoon, again we mix everything until the sweet component evenly covers the surface of the meat. Leave the chicken wings to marinate for 30 minutes.
After the allotted time, turn on the oven and heat it to temperature 200 ° C. Put the wings on a baking sheet and put in the oven to bake for 30 minutes. Important: at the same time, after 15 minutes, using kitchen tackles, we take out the container from the oven, and turn the meat on the other side so that it can evenly cover with a golden crust on all sides. We put the dish back and continue cooking until the end of the appointed time. After that, turn off the burner in the oven, and take out the pan and set aside. Everything, wings in honey are ready!
Step 5: serve the wings in honey.
We put the still hot wings in honey with kitchen tongs on a special flat plate and serve to the dining table. If desired, the meat can be sprinkled with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
This dish can be enjoyed with mashed potatoes, boiled rice, fresh vegetables with bread, or even with a glass of beer.
- In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, chicken wings can be sprinkled with any other to your taste. For example, if you like spicy dishes, then you can add red ground pepper on the tip of a knife;
- after processing, feathers may remain on the chicken wings. In this case, be sure to remove them with kitchen tweezers;
- for the preparation of wings, you can use any honey of your choice. For example, it can be linden, buckwheat or mountain ash honey. Depending on this ingredient, after baking, the meat will acquire a peculiar flavor.