Ingredients for Cooking Fish Baked in Cream
- White fish (fresh filet without bones and skin) 500 grams
- Cauliflower 150 grams
- Broccoli (calabriz) 150 grams
- Butter 10 grams
- Cream (30-33% fat) 200 milliliters
- Green peas (frozen) 100 grams
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Sea salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Main Ingredients: Osetra, Broccoli, Peas, Cabbage, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World cuisineGerman cuisine
Kitchen scale, Teaspoon, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Bowl, Heat-resistant baking dish, Oven
Cooking fish baked in cream:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, turn on and preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Then we wash fresh cold white fish fillet under cold running water, it can be omul, carp, sturgeon, sea rooster, perch, ruff, grayling, whitefish or any other species.
We dry it with paper kitchen towels and then proceed as desired, or we cut each fillet into portioned pieces of the desired size, or leave them whole.
After that, we wash cauliflower and broccoli under a stream of cold water. We dry the vegetables and parse them into inflorescences.
Then we get a bag of peas from the freezer and put the right amount in a small bowl. We also put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the dish.
Step 2: prepare the fish baked in cream.
Now we take a small heat-resistant baking dish and grease its bottom with butter. Then we spread the fish there in one or two layers, so that there are no cracks. Around her spread the inflorescences of cabbage.
Then, sprinkle these products to taste with salt, as well as black pepper, evenly pour cream and put frozen peas on top. We put the mold in a preheated oven on a medium rack and bake fish in cream 30 minutes.
After the required time has passed, all the ingredients will reach full readiness, put on kitchen gloves, take the mold out of the oven, put it on a cutting board and let the fragrant dish stand for a couple of minutes. After that we serve it to the table as the main dish.
Step 3: serve the fish baked in cream.
Cream baked fish is served hot as a main course. This dish does not need any additions, since vegetables are considered a side dish, but if desired, it can be served along with mashed potatoes, cereals from various cereals, pasta, as well as steamed or boiled rice. Enjoy delicious and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- a set of spices can be supplemented with any spices that are used during the preparation of fish dishes, for example: marjoram, savory, tarragon, rosemary, sage, caraway seeds, thyme, laurel leaf, red pepper and many others;
- instead of frozen peas, you can use fresh;
- butter will easily replace vegetable.