Ingredients for making wild garlic salad
- Ramson 200 grams
- Lemon half or to taste
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredientsLemon, Greens
- Portion 3 - 4
- World Cuisine
Stove, Casserole (3 liter capacity), Kitchen knife, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Skimmer, Deep bowl, Salad bowl, Tablespoon, Manual juicer, Plate
Cooking ramson salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, put on a strong fire a small saucepan filled with ordinary running water, and bring the liquid to a boil.
At the same time, we wash a bunch of wild garlic, shake it over the sink, put it on a cutting board and cut the stems from the greens, they are not needed in the salad, and we leave the leaves. We also put on the kitchen table all the other products that will be needed to prepare the dish.
Step 2: cook wild leek.
After boiling the liquid, reduce the fire level to medium, put the prepared leaves of wild garlic in the pan and cook them for three minutes.
Then, using a slotted spoon, we transfer the greens into a deep bowl with ice-cold running water and leave them in this form until they cool completely.
Then we dry the leaves with paper kitchen towels, put them on the cutting board again and with a knife we shred across the straw thick 5 to 7 millimeters.
Step 3: prepare wild garlic salad.
Shredded wild garlic is transferred to a salad bowl. Squeeze the juice from half of the lemon there, its amount can be varied to taste, and add a little salt with sunflower oil.
We mix all the components of the salad with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency. We give a fragrant dish a little insist, that's enough 2 - 3 minutes, during this time the greens will absorb the aroma and acidity of citrus.
After we serve the finished salad to the table in the salad bowl or in portions with some side dish.
Step 4: serve wild garlic salad.
Wild leek salad is served at room temperature. It is served in a salad bowl or in portions on plates with a side dish, ideal: boiled beef, baked fish, fried potatoes or any other meat dishes. Enjoy healthy and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- instead of lemon juice, you can use table or apple vinegar to taste;
- If desired, chopped vegetables can be added to such a salad: cucumber, carrot, radish or cabbage;
- for salad dressing it is better to use homemade healthy vegetable oil with a pleasant aroma of sunflowers;
- a set of greens can be supplemented with green onions, dill, parsley or cilantro;
- Wild garlic has contraindications! It can not be eaten during pregnancy, lactation, as well as people who suffer from diseases such as epilepsy, gastritis, gastric ulcer or 12 duodenal ulcer. If you take any medications that include wild garlic, you should also refrain from any dish where this greens is present!