Ingredients for Pineapple Sangria
- Pineapple 1 piece (small)
- Dry white wine 2 cups
- Sugar Syrup 60 milliliters
- White rum 120 milliliters
- Coconut milk 1 cup
- Lime juice 60 milliliters
- Lemon or lime 1 piece
- Soda water 1 cup
- Cherry liquor 60 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Pineapple, White Wine, Rum
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Cutting board, Knife, Carafe, Measuring cup, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Glass
Cooking Pineapple Sangria:
Step 1: prepare the pineapple.
We take a small pineapple, put it on a cutting board, cut the leaves with two centimeters of pulp.
Then we clean the pineapple from the peel, cut it into 2 halves and cut out the hard core, it can be used to make sauces, jellies, compotes or other goodies.
Cut the remaining pineapple pulp into layers, and they, in turn, into small cubes of about 1 - 2 centimeters.
Step 2: make the Pineapple Sangria drink.
Now we transfer the pineapple cubes to a large decanter, pour 2 cups of dry white wine there, using a measuring cup, add 60 milliliters of sugar syrup and 120 milliliters of white rum. Mix the liquids with the pineapple with a tablespoon until smooth, cover the jug with a lid and put it in the refrigerator. We insist the resulting mixture at least 4 hours - maximum 24 hours.
After the required time, we take out the drink from the refrigerator and put 60 milliliters of cherry liquor, 60 milliliters of lime juice, 1 cup of soda water, 1 cup of coconut milk into it and re-mix all the components of the drink with a spoon.
Then we take 1 lime or lemon, wash it under cold running water, dry the citrus with paper kitchen towels, put on a cutting board and cut into thin rings. We send half the rings to the decanter with the finished drink, the rest we leave for the decoration of the glasses.
Step 3: Serve Pineapple Sangria.
Pineapple Sangria is served chilled. The drink is poured into tall glasses and, if desired, decorated with slices of pineapple, lime rings, orange or strawberry slices. This drink is ideal for picnics, holidays or for meeting close friends. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Sometimes, along with pineapple, cubes of apples, peaches and sliced strawberries are added to the jug. Then they insist on these "gifts of nature" rum with wine and syrup and after that they introduce all the other ingredients.
- Instead of lime, you can use an orange or 2 citrus fruits at the same time.
- At will, instead of white dry wine, you can use red dry wine.
- In several versions of this drink, coconut milk is not included in the ingredients, it is replaced by pineapple juice.