Ingredients for making bean salad with sausages
- Canned beans (brown) 1 can (500 milliliters)
- Beef sausage 2 pieces (150 grams)
- Tomato 2 pieces (120 grams)
- Cucumber (fresh) 1 piece (120 grams)
- Lettuce leaf 2-3 leaves
- Vegetable oil (for frying) 1 tablespoon
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Beans, Cucumber, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Cutting board - 2 pieces, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Kitchen scales, Paper kitchen towels, Canned key, Colander, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Salad bowl, Tablespoon, Plate
Cooking bean salad with sausages:
Step 1: prepare the sausages.
First, remove the shell from the sausages, put them on a cutting board and cut across the rings with a thickness of 1 centimeter. Then proceed as desired - cut the rings into 2 or 4 parts and leave the cut on the board.
Step 2: saute the sausages.
Now we put the pan on medium heat, pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil into it and after a few minutes we lower the chopped sausages into it.
Fry them until a light golden color or a brown blush, whoever loves. During frying, we are not distracted, we intensively stir slices of sausages with a kitchen spatula so that they do not burn and do not stick to the pan.
After the sausages are fried, put them in a deep salad bowl and cool, and in the meantime we begin to prepare the remaining ingredients.
Step 3: prepare the rest of the products.
Using a canned wrench, open a jar of beans and transfer its contents to a deep colander previously installed in the sink. We leave the beans in it until use, in order to drain the remains of the marinade.
Then thoroughly rinse the tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce leaves under cold running water. After that, we dry them with paper kitchen towels, put them on a cutting board and chop them in turn. At each tomato we cut off the place on which the peduncle was attached, and cut them into slices or quarters.
We cut the cucumber in the same way as sausages in rings, and then in half rings or quarters. Shred lettuce leaves or just tear them with your hands into smaller pieces.
Step 4: bring the salad to full readiness.
We transfer all prepared vegetables and salad leaves to a container with fried sausages. We add salt, ground red pepper and mayonnaise to taste there. Using a tablespoon, mix all the components of the salad to a uniform consistency and serve it to the table.
Step 5: serve bean salad with sausages.
Bean salad with sausages is served at room temperature, like a hearty breakfast, a delicious addition to lunch or as a great dinner. If desired, this dish can be supplemented with boiled rice, potatoes, cereals from various cereals or pasta. Tasty, inexpensive and healthy! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- A set of vegetables can be supplemented with blanched green green beans, lettuce bell peppers, canned corn and onions.
- Before serving, each serving of salad can be sprinkled with chopped fresh herbs of dill, parsley, cilantro or basil.
- You can use butter to fry sausages.
- Sometimes this type of salad is seasoned with vegetable oil and 2 to 3 cloves of garlic squeezed through a garlic squeezer.
- At the request of beef sausages, you can replace any other and even smoked.
- Instead of canned beans, you can use fresh boiled beans.