Ingredients for Cooking Salmon in a Multicooker
- Salmon fillet with skin (peeled from bones and scales) 500 grams
- Cream 20% fat 300 milliliters
- Dill 3-4 branches
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Cream
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep plate, Paper kitchen towels, Slow cooker, Wooden kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking salmon in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the salmon filet.
First, wash the salmon fillet under cold running water, dry the fish with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and cut across the slices thick up to 2 centimeters, it’ll work out 5 - 6 servings. We shift the chopped salmon into a deep plate, sprinkle to taste with salt, black pepper and leave it in this form for 10 - 12 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Meanwhile, we wash the dill, shake off excess liquid from it, put it on a cutting board and chop finely. We also put on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the dish.
Step 3: cook the salmon in a slow cooker.
Now put the sliced salmon in the dry bowl of the multicooker, fill it with cream, sprinkle with chopped dill, close the kitchen appliance with a lid, put it on the display 20 minutes and turn on Extinguishing mode. After the required time has passed, the multicooker will turn off, open the lid, use the wooden kitchen spatula to spread the finished dish on plates and serve it to the table.
Step 4: serve the salmon in a slow cooker.
Salmon in a slow cooker - a delicate meal without frills. This dish can be served with any garnish you like: mashed potatoes, jacket potatoes, lettuce, boiled rice, cereals from various cereals or pasta. The taste of such a fish is delicate, milky with a delicate aroma of black pepper and herbs. Enjoy a mouth-watering and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- if desired, a set of spices can be supplemented with any spices that are used during the preparation of fish dishes;
- very often, instead of cream, fat sour cream is used;
- in the same way cook any red or boneless fish;
- along with dill, you can use parsley and a little cilantro.