Ingredients for Making Coconut Punch
- Coconut Pulp 1 cup
- White rum 120 milliliters
- Sugar Half Cup
- Vanilla pinch
- Lemon zest 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon
- Ice (cubes) to taste
- Coconut slices (for decoration) optional
- Main Ingredients Nuts, Rum, Sugar
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl - 2 pieces, Teaspoon, Cup (capacity 250 milliliters), Tablespoon, Sterile gauze, Wooden kitchen spoon, Glass - 2 pieces
Cooking Coconut Punch:
Step 1: Prepare Coconut Pulp
Put one cup of coconut pulp in a small bowl, fill it with 120 milliliters of white rum, mix them to a uniform consistency with a tablespoon and insist in this form 1 hour.
Step 2: prepare the coconut punch.
After the required time has passed, we put a piece of sterile gauze at the bottom of a clean bowl, transfer the rum-coconut pulp into it and squeeze it from the liquid.
Then add half a cup of sugar, a pinch of vanilla, lemon zest and nutmeg to it.
We mix all the components of the cocktail with a wooden kitchen spoon until smooth, pour it into chilled glasses, add ice cubes to each taste, decorate them with coconut slices and serve the drink to the table.
Step 3: serve the coconut punch.
Coconut punch is served chilled with ice cubes and, if desired, garnish each serving with thin slices of coconut. It can be served with fruit or cheese platter, as well as chocolate or sweets. Enjoy it!
- the glasses into which the drink will be poured can be cooled in the freezer (5 - 7 minutes) or filled with ice and kept in this form until use;
- for ice preparation it is necessary to use purified, previously boiled and chilled water;
- If desired, all the components of the punch can be mixed in a shaker.