Ingredients for making a classic Panini sandwich
- Baguette or Focaccia bread to taste
- Ham 2-3 slices
- Mozzarella 2-3 slices
- Tomato 1 pc
- Pesto to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Basil 3-4 leaves
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Ham, Tomato, Cheese, Bread
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Cutting board, Knife, Grill pan or pan, Press
Preparation of the classic Panini sandwich:
Step 1: Prepare a classic sandwich.
The size of the Panini sandwich depends on the size of the pan and your appetite. Cut the ham and cheese into slices, the tomato into slices. Cut a slice of baguette across (you can take two slices of any bread), grease one half with pesto sauce, put mozzarella, ham and tomatoes.
Salt a little, put basil leaves and mozzarella on the tomatoes, cover with the second half of the baguette on top.
Put the pan on the fire, pour a little olive oil, heat it. Lay the prepared sandwich and crush it with a suitable press.
What is heavy in your kitchen? For example, you can put a cutting board and put a cast-iron pan on it - a wonderful press.
Fry the Panini sandwich on one side for several minutes. Remove the press, turn the sandwich over, press it down again and fry on the other side for several minutes. That's it, the Panini sandwich is ready.
Step 2: Serve the classic sandwich.
Serve the panini sandwich hot. Crisp, melted cheese, the aroma of tomatoes, basil and ham - anyone will be ready to wake up for such a breakfast early.
Enjoy your meal!
- you can follow the classic recipe or conduct an audit in the refrigerator and expand the range of ingredients - your right. Maybe in the fridge there is chicken breast, sausage, zucchini, small slices of various types of cheese, olives, lettuce, green or pickled onions;
- A regular brick can serve as a press. Wrap it in foil and boldly use it.