Ingredients for Cooking Chicken Drumsticks in a Multicooker
- Chicken drumstick 1 kilogram
- 5-6 cloves of medium sized garlic
- Vegetable oil 5 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 5 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 4 tablespoons
- Adjika "Caucasian" 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:Slow cooker, Deep bowl, Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Serving dish, Wooden spatula or kitchen tongs, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking chicken legs in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the chicken drumsticks.
We thoroughly wash the chicken drumsticks under running water and put it on a cutting board. Dry the component with kitchen paper towels and transfer to a deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.
Using a knife, peel the garlic from the husks and rinse slightly under running water. We spread the cloves on a cutting board and finely chop with a knife.
Step 3: pickle chicken drumsticks.
In a bowl with chicken legs, spread the chopped garlic, adjika, and pour the soy sauce. Salt and pepper the dish to taste and mix thoroughly with clean hands. Cover the bowl with a pan lid and pickle the meat from 25 minutes to 2 hours. Attention: the longer the chicken drumsticks marinate, the more tender the meat itself will turn out.
Step 4: cook the chicken drumsticks in a slow cooker.
So, when the chicken drumsticks are well marinated, turn on the multicooker on the mode "Bakery products" for 40 minutes. In 5 minutes pour vegetable oil into the multicooker pan. When the oil warms up well, put the meat in a container and fry it on both sides for 15 minutes under the closed lid. Attention: to get a golden crust, remove the valve so that the excess meat juice evaporates. After the allotted time has passed, a signal will sound that will inform us of the readiness of the dish. But that's not all! Set the mode "Heating" and continue to cook the dish yet 10-15 minutes. When the next signal sounds, turn off the slow cooker, and transfer the meat with a wooden spatula or kitchen tongs to the serving dish.
Step 5: Serve the chicken drumsticks in a slow cooker.
Chicken drumsticks are tender, juicy, with a golden crust. As a side dish, a salad of fresh vegetables, boiled rice or mashed potatoes is ideal.
- For cooking, it is best to use not frozen, but chilled chicken drumsticks, as the meat then turns juicier.
- In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, you can use any other seasonings to your taste.
- Ready meat can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days. To warm up, it is enough to put the chicken drumsticks in a special bowl in the microwave and set the time - 5-7 minutes.