Red Fish Salad Ingredients
- Red fish fillet 700 g
- Red onion 1 pc
- Celery, petioles 2 pcs
- Grapes pink or blue 200 g
- Almond Slices 50 g
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Curry 1 tsp
- Ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Salmon, Salmon, Trout, Onions, Celery, Grapes, Nuts
- Serving 4 servings
Knife, Cutting board, Bowl - 2 pcs, Tablespoon, Tea spoon, Fork, Baking dish or baking sheet
Making a salad with red fish:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
You can use any red fish for salad. Keep in mind that salmon is fatter than other types. For my taste, trout is perfect.
So, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. We spread the red fish fillet in a form, salt, pepper, sprinkle with olive oil and set to bake. Across 15-20 minutes the fish will be ready.
We take the fish out of the oven and leave to cool. Then remove the skin, transfer the fillet into a bowl and grind it with a fork.
Other salad ingredients can be prepared while the fillet cools - this will save a little time.
Peel the onion and cut into small cubes. Cut celery petioles along and also finely chop. The grapes are cut in half.
Step 2: Prepare a salad with red fish.
In the bowl we put the prepared ingredients for the salad: onions, celery, grapes. Add almond slices - thin slices of almonds, spices, mayonnaise and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
As for the almond slices: if they could not be bought, then take the whole almonds and chop them into crumbs. It is very convenient to do this in a mortar.
Add chopped red fish fillet to the bowl, mix. Salt a little and be sure to try, maybe you need to add more. Everything, the salad is ready.
Step 3: Serve the salad with red fish.
Serve red fish salad immediately after cooking. He is so good that he does not need any additions. Unless, you can add a little green.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can safely experiment with the ingredients. For example, you can add avocados. Pomegranate salad will be decorated.
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can use thick, not sweet yogurt, the salad will turn out to be lighter. There is another option - do not fill the salad with anything, just mix all the ingredients and that's it.