Ingredients for Cooking Pork with Broccoli
- Pork tenderloin 600 g
- Broccoli 400 g
- Onion 1 pc
- Garlic powder to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Broccoli, Onion
Knife, Saucepan, Hand blender, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Colander, Refrigerator
Cooking pork with broccoli:
Step 1: Prepare the pork.
We wash the pork tenderloin under cold running water, put it on a cutting board and cut across thick strips (thickness of about 3-4 cm). It is important to cut not along, but across the meat fibers. We put it on a plate or in a bowl and put it in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Prepare the broccoli.
We turn on a strong fire on the stove, pour clean water into the pan, put on the burner and bring the liquid to a boil. Meanwhile, we wash the broccoli under running water. If necessary, grind the cabbage on a cutting board.
In boiled water, add salt to taste, lower the broccoli and cook the vegetable until completely softened for 10 - 15 minutes.
You can check the readiness with an ordinary fork: if the barrel part is easily pierced, then it’s ready.
Drain the broccoli water from the pan into a colander and leave to cool.
Step 3: Prepare the onion.
We clear the onion from the husk, rinse under running water, cut it into a small cube or pieces of arbitrary shape on a cutting board. Then we transfer to the pan, salt, add a little clean water (2 - 3 tbsp.spoons) and turn on the medium heat on the stove. Fry the onion until soft, periodically stirring with a kitchen spatula.
Step 4: Cooking the vegetable puree.
Grind slightly cooled broccoli using a hand or conventional blender until puree.
Add onions, garlic powder, black pepper, salt and carefully mix the vegetable puree with a tablespoon until smooth.
Step 5: Form the dish.
We take out the pork from the refrigerator and use a sharp knife to make a deep incision.
Then we stuff the meat with vegetable puree.
Now season the pork on both sides with black pepper and salt.
Step 6: Fry the pork.
We turn on the medium heat on the stove, pour a little vegetable oil into the pan, put it on the stove and wait for the oil to warm up. Then we spread the stuffed pork and fry it on both sides to a beautiful golden crust and fully cooked.
Step 7: Serve the pork with broccoli.
The fried pork is served hot on the second, and vegetables, mashed potatoes or boiled cereals are perfect as a side dish. And in the end, you get a wonderful dish for dinner parties or family dinners - tasty, hearty and healthy. We decorate the meat with sprigs of greens or slices of lemon - and you can start the meal.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you purchased a frozen tenderloin, then it should be thawed correctly. To do this, we use a refrigerator, a microwave oven spoils not only the quality of the meat itself, but also the taste.
- In the vegetable puree, you can add a little grated cheese to taste.
- Broccoli can be boiled not only on water, but also on broth, with which it will be suitable for both vegetable and meat.
- Spices can be supplemented with caraway seeds or cilantro.
- If you use frozen broccoli, you can not defrost it before cooking, but immediately lower it in boiling water, but the cooking time will increase slightly.