Ingredients for making Hercules fritters
- Oatmeal flakes "Hercules" 1 cup
- 1 medium onion
- Cube of broth 1 piece
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Wheat flour 2-3 tablespoons
- Pure water (boiling water) 1 cup
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Oatmeal, Flour
- Serving 5 servings
Tablespoon, Cutting board, Frying pan, Knife, Medium bowl, Bowl, Wooden spatula, Serving platter, Pan cover
Preparation of Hercules fritters:
Step 1: prepare the onion.
With a knife, peel the onion from the husk and rinse under running water. We lay out the component on a cutting board and finely chop into cubes. Shred the onion into a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare the bouillon cube.
Rub the bouillon cube with your hands into the bowl and fill it with boiling water. Mix everything well with a tablespoon until smooth.
Step 3: prepare the pancakes from Hercules.
In a bowl with chopped onion, pour oatmeal and mix well with a tablespoon. After that, fill the mixture with hot water with a bouillon cube, mix everything again and let it brew for 20 minutes under the pan lid.
After the time has passed, remove the lid from the bowl and add the egg and flour to the bowl. Using a tablespoon, mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan and put the container on medium heat. When the oil warms up well, make the fire less than average and spread the mass with a tablespoon at a small distance from each other. Fry fritters on both sides until golden brown. Immediately after that, using a wooden spatula, we shift the dish to a special plate and we can treat the household.
Step 4: serve the Hercules pancakes.
Hercules fritters are surprisingly very tasty and juicy. They can be served at the dining table with sour cream and any other sauce to your taste.
- Attention: salt does not need to be added to pancakes, as it is usually part of chicken stock.
- In order not to form flour lumps, you can first mix the mixture with the egg, and at the end sift the flour, while mixing everything with a tablespoon.
- Instead of the usual onion, you can add fried to the pancakes. Then the taste of the dish will become more expressive.