Ingredients for Making Chocolate Biscuit
- 4 eggs
- Flour 100 g
- Cocoa 50 g
- Sugar 200 g
- Butter for form lubrication
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Sponge Cake, Cocoa and Chocolate, Sugar
Sieve, Mixer, Bakeware, Oven, Bowls, Tablespoon or Kitchen spatula
Making chocolate biscuit:
Step 1: Prepare the eggs.
To prepare the correct and magnificent sponge cake you need high-quality chicken eggs, which are carefully divided into yolks and proteins. We remove the bowl of squirrels in the refrigerator so that they have time to cool and beat better. And add to the yolks 100 grams of sugar. Then turn on the mixer at high speed and whisk until a cream-colored consistency is uniform. Then preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
We take out the proteins from the refrigerator and use a mixer to beat until peaks. First, beat for several minutes at low speed, then gradually increase it to maximum. To the whipped proteins, add the remaining 100 grams of sugar in portions and beat again with a mixer. We should get a stable protein mass that will not spill out if you turn the bowl over.
Step 2: Cook the dough.
Sift the cocoa with flour through a sieve into a large clean plate or bowl.
Pour the whipped yolks to the proteins, mix gently from the bottom up, so that the mass does not settle and gradually add the sifted flour with cocoa.
Stir the dough for a long time and thoroughly, otherwise the biscuit may not rise.
Step 3: Bake the biscuit.
We grease the baking dish with butter, put the dough out, put it in a hot oven and reduce the temperature to 170 degrees. Bake a biscuit 30 - 40 minutes until ready. Open the oven door first 25-30 minutes not desirable, otherwise the risen biscuit dough may settle.
Readiness check with a toothpick, skewer or match. If there are traces of raw dough, then we continue to bake, if not, we take out the hot chocolate biscuit from the oven and leave it to cool in shape.
After the cake has cooled slightly, transfer it to the grate or wooden cutting board, if necessary, the biscuit can be separated from the mold with a knife.
Step 4: Serve the chocolate biscuit.
Chilled chocolate biscuit is usually cut lengthwise into 2 or 3 thin cakes.
And they cook a wide variety of cakes: greasing cakes with cream, whipped cream, syrup, condensed milk or icing and decorating with fruits, berries, nuts, grated chocolate or coconut.
Although such a biscuit can immediately be decorated to taste and served as a cake for fragrant hot tea.
Enjoy your meal!
- About 200 grams of sugar and 150 grams of flour are placed in a regular 250 ml glass.
- To save time, you can not divide the eggs into yolks and proteins, but immediately beat together with sugar at a maximum speed of about 7 - 10 minutes. Then gradually add the flour with cocoa, mix with a mixer at a low speed for about 1 minute, pour the dough into the mold, covered with foil, and bake until cooked. It will turn out no less tasty.
- To make the biscuit easier to get out of the mold, it is better to cover it with baking paper or foil, which also needs to be lubricated with butter or vegetable oil. And it is better to use a form with removable sides.