Grilled Salmon Ingredients
- Salmon fillet on the skin 1 kg
- Butter 5 tbsp. spoons
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for lubrication
- Main Ingredients: Salmon, Garlic, Butter
Inventory:Barbecue, Garlic, Trowel, Plates, Tablespoon
Cooking salmon on the wire:
Step 1: Prepare the salmon.
We wash the salmon fillet on the skin under cold running water, put it on a cutting board, if necessary, remove the bones and cut the fillet into 4 - 5 parts.
Step 2: chop the garlic.
Peel the garlic and chop it with a special garlic.
Step 3: Dress the salmon.
Slices of salmon grease with butter, sprinkle with chopped garlic and season with salt and black pepper.
Step 4: Fry the salmon on a wire rack.
It is advisable to use a barbecue with a lid for this recipe, but a regular barbecue is also suitable. We kindle firewood, wait for coal to form, and proceed to cooking.
So, very carefully lubricate the grill with vegetable oil so that the fish does not stick. We lay the pieces of salmon with leather on the grill and close the barbecue with a lid. Fry salmon for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked. If you have a barbecue, then fry the fish on both sides.
Step 5: Serve the salmon on a wire rack.
We serve delicious salmon immediately after cooking hot to any vegetable side dish. A great option would be baked potatoes, as well as fried zucchini and peppers. The fish turns out quite tender and very fragrant!
Enjoy your meal!
- Salmon can be pickled in advance in soy sauce or white wine with lemon.
- Spices for salmon: paprika, saffron, black or white ground pepper.
- Oil, garlic and spices perfectly complement the fresh greens of dill.
- The shelf life of chilled salmon is only 14 days, so carefully choose such fish, the skin should not be very dry, and the meat itself is weathered. Frozen fish should not have yellowish spots.