Rosemary potato ingredients
- 3-4 potatoes
- 5 cloves garlic
- Rosemary 2/3 Art. spoons or to taste
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Ground black pepper 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Garlic
Knife, Bowl, Baking tray, Cutting board, Oven, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Measuring cup
Cooking rosemary potatoes:
Step 1: Prepare the potatoes.
We wash the potatoes under running water, peel them, put them on a cutting board and cut them into large pieces about 3-4 cm. Then put them in a large bowl, pour the vegetable oil and mix thoroughly.
Step 2: chop the garlic.
We clear the cloves of garlic from the husk and finely chop it with a sharp knife or use a special garlic box, with which we squeeze the garlic into a bowl with potatoes.
Step 3: Season the potatoes with spices.
In a bowl of potatoes add rosemary, black pepper and salt. Mix everything thoroughly and leave to insist 5 - 7 minutes.
Step 4: Bake the rosemary potatoes.
While the oven is warming up to 200 degrees, cover the baking sheet with baking paper and spread the potato slices in one layer.
Send them baked for 30 minutes. Then turn on the other side and bake for another 30 minutes. After an hour, the potatoes are completely baked and covered with a beautiful appetizing crust.
Step 5: Serve the rosemary potatoes.
Aromatic hot potatoes are laid out on plates and served as a side dish for any meat, fish or vegetable dishes. It is pleasant to relish it with sour cream or any other tasty sauce, such as cheese or tomato.
Enjoy your meal!
- Such a dish can be prepared from the smallest potato (7-10 pcs), which does not have to be peeled, just rinse thoroughly under running water and cut in half.
- Together with rosemary, marjoram and thyme can be added to potatoes. Do not combine rosemary with bay leaf, the dish will be bitter.
- Before serving, potatoes can be sprinkled with lemon or lime juice.