Ingredients for sesame in zander
- Fresh pike perch fillet (with skin) 300-400 grams (2 pieces)
- Lemon 1 slice (thickness 3 centimeters)
- Chicken egg 1 piece (large)
- White sesame (seeds) 1 handful (60-70 grams)
- Sifted wheat flour 100 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Main Ingredients Sudak, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl, Plate - 2 pieces, Deep plate, Fork, Stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Flat dish
Cooking zander in sesame seeds:
Step 1: prepare the zander fillet.
Wash fresh fillet of pike perch under cold running water and dry with paper kitchen towels. Then we put them on a cutting board and cut into long strips or portioned slices thick from 2 to 3 cm.
We shift the fish slices into a deep bowl, sprinkle to taste with salt, black pepper and squeeze the juice on it from a small slice of lemon. Mix the pieces of pike perch with spices and leave it in this form on 15 - 20 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the products for breading.
In the meantime, we begin to prepare the breading. We take 2 plates, in one pour the right amount of sifted wheat flour, in the second seeds of white sesame. In a clean deep plate we drive a chicken egg without shell and beat with a fork until light splendor.
Step 3: bread the zander.
When the fish is pickled, put the pan on a medium heat and pour 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil into it, and while it is warming, we prepare the pickled pieces of fish for frying. First, bread them in flour.
Then dip in a beaten egg.
After we roll in sesame seeds and leave in a plate with sesame seeds.
Step 4: fry pike perch in sesame.
After the oil is hot and a slight smoke rises above the pan, lower the first portion of breaded fish into it.
Fry it from all sides to a golden crust.
Then we shift the pieces of pike perch on a paper kitchen towel, it absorbs excess oil.
In the same way, we fry the rest of the fish, periodically adding oil to the pan. Then we transfer the pike perch in sesame to a flat dish and serve.
Step 5: serve the pike perch in sesame.
Pike perch in sesame is served hot or at room temperature. This dish is considered the main one and it can be served with any side dish you like, the ideal option is mashed potatoes, boiled rice or a salad of fresh vegetables. Very often cream or tomato sauces are served with this dish. Enjoy a delicious and simple meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- If you purchased a frozen pike perch fillet, put it in a bag, then in a bowl with cold water and let it unfreeze for 30 to 40 minutes, and then follow the prescription.
- If you bought not gutted, fresh pike perch, first you need to clean it from scales, rinse, trim your head and fins. Then rinse again, dry with paper kitchen towels, lay on a cutting board, cut along the ridge, remove the fillet from it and then proceed according to the instructions specified in the recipe.
- Sometimes, instead of salt, soy sauce is used to taste.
- Instead of white sesame, you can use black sesame.