Ingredients for cooking fish baked in a slow cooker
- Fresh silver carp fish (gutted and peeled) 1 kilogram
- Hard cheese 100-200 grams
- 72% mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for baking
- Main ingredients: Carp, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
Slow cooker, Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Medium grater, Medium bowl, Refrigerator, Wooden spatula, Serving dish, Cling film or pan lid, Plate
Cooking fish baked in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the fish.
Thoroughly rinse on all sides of the silver carp under running water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the fish across into portioned slices, approximately 2-3 centimeters. We put the fish pieces in a free bowl and add salt and black pepper to the same container to taste. Gently mix everything with clean hands so that the spices evenly cover the silver carp. After that, add "mayonnaise" with a tablespoon of mayonnaise, mix everything again and put the bowl of fish in the refrigerator to infuse for 2-3 hours. Attention: so that the dish is not saturated with extraneous odors, it is best to wrap the container with cling film or cover.
Step 2: prepare hard cheese.
Using a medium grater, grind hard cheese directly on a cutting board. After that we transfer the cheese chips to a free plate and for now put them aside. Attention: so that the cheese does not wind off, you can wrap the plate with cling film.
Step 3: prepare the fish baked in a slow cooker.
When the fish is infused in the refrigerator, we get it out of there and free it from cling film. In the meantime, turn on the slow cooker and let it warm up a bit. Pour a little vegetable oil into the multicooker pan and spread the pieces of silver carp. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of fish steaks and bake the dish in the “Baking” mode for 35-45 minutes. During this time, the fish will bake well, put in juice and cover with melted cheese.
Step 4: serve the fish baked in a slow cooker.
When the fish is ready, open the multicooker lid, and carefully transfer the dish itself with a wooden spatula to a special flat plate. Immediately after this we serve the baked silver carp to the dining table. As a side dish, mashed potatoes, rice and a salad of fresh vegetables are perfect.
- To prepare this dish, any fish to your taste is suitable. For example, it can be mackerel or salmon.
- For the preparation of any suitable cheese. For example, it can be Russian, Adyghe, Kostroma, Dutch, Novorossiysk cheese and others.
- In addition to the spices indicated in the recipe, you can use any other seasonings at your discretion.
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can also use 20-25% sour cream. So the dish turns out no less tasty.