Ingredients for Making Peanut Butter
- Unpeeled peanuts 400 g
- Vegetable oil 5 tbsp. spoons
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients
Blender, Oven, Baking tray, Tablespoon, Colander, Net can with lid, Refrigerator
Cooking Peanut Butter:
Step 1: Prepare the nuts.
Pour peanuts into a colander, quickly, but thoroughly rinse under running water and lay on a kitchen towel, slightly dry. In the meantime, the nuts dry, preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Then we shift the nuts onto a clean baking sheet, level them and put them in the oven on 5 - 7 minutes. Then we take out the baking sheet from the oven, wait a couple of minutes for them to cool and begin to clean. Peanut husk comes off very easily.
Step 2: Grind the nuts into a paste.
Pour pure nuts into the blender bowl.
Add salt, set the turbo mode and grind for about 1 minute until small crumbs are formed.
Pour in vegetable oil and grind it until a liquid, but thick, paste-like mass is formed.
We put the finished pasta in a clean jar and put it in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Serve the peanut butter.
From peanut butter you can cook a variety of different dishes from meat, ending with sweet pastries. Although it is traditionally served with cookies, soft flavored bread or rolls for tea, coffee, cocoa or milk. Peanut butter is high in calories, so it’s ideal to start the day.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can add sugar, honey, vanilla extract and even cinnamon to peanut butter.
- Do not dry the nuts in the oven, you can do this on a stove in a pan or even cook peanut paste of their washed nuts immediately.
- As a vegetable oil, you can use both olive and sunflower, but peanut butter will be the best option.
- Peanut butter can be stored in the refrigerator for no longer than 2 months.