Ingredients for making Spring salad with cucumber
- Fresh cucumber 1 piece
- Fresh radish 4-6 pieces
- Dill 1-2 branches
- Vegetable oil 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Radish
- Serving 2 servings
Kitchen knife, cutting board, salad bowl, brush for washing vegetables, salad spoon.
Cooking Spring salad with cucumber:
Step 1: Prepare the cucumber.
Rinse fresh cucumber with warm water, brushing off dirt. Put the vegetable on a cutting board, cut off the ends, and then a small piece of skin with pulp, try it to taste. If you feel bitterness, then immediately cut off the peel with a knife, leaving only the pulp. If nothing is bitter, leave everything as it is and simply chop the cucumber with slices of a size convenient for you.
Step 2: Prepare the radish.
Rinse thoroughly with a special brush, washing off sand, earth and other dirt from it. This is very important, since it is not necessary to peel radishes. After washing, simply cut this ingredient into thin circles or cubes.
Step 3: Prepare the dill.
Rinse the dill with warm water, shake off excess moisture and cut into very small pieces.
Step 4: Mix all the ingredients for the salad.
Fold the radishes and cucumbers in a salad bowl, sprinkle with chopped dill, salt and mix everything well. And only after the vegetables give a little juice, season the salad with vegetable oil. Mix again and serve.
Step 5: Serve the spring salad with cucumber.
Serve such a vitamin and light salad for breakfast or lunch, it goes well with other dishes and does not leave discomfort and a feeling of heaviness. Offer him a few slices of bread or a homemade bun.
Enjoy your meal!
- Vegetable oil can be replaced with sour cream or mayonnaise, to your taste.
- Vegetable salads should not be stored for a long time, as they lose their taste and juiciness.
- It looks very appetizing if you serve this light spring salad by laying it on a leaf of lettuce or Beijing cabbage.
- Green onion goes very well with this salad, but since not everyone likes it, it’s better not to add it to the dish itself, but to place it next to it in the hotel plate.