Ingredients for Making Blue Devil Cocktail
- Gin 40 milliliters
- Liqueur "Blue Curacao" 20 milliliters
- Concentrated lemon juice 20 milliliters
- Sugar Syrup 10 milliliters
- Ice (cubes) 2-3 pieces
- Cocktail cherry or a slice of lemon (for decoration) to taste
- Main ingredientsLiqueur, Gin
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Shaker, Jigger, Julep strainer or strainer, Martini cocktail glass, Ice scoop, Martini glass
Preparation of the cocktail "Blue Devil":
Step 1: prepare a cocktail glass.
First of all, we cool a cocktail glass, this can be done in two reliable ways: we fill it with ice and keep it in this form until the very end of the preparation of an alcoholic drink; or put a glass in the freezer on 10 - 15 minutes. We also put on the countertop all the necessary equipment and the rest of the ingredients that will be needed to make the Blue Devil cocktail.
Step 2: prepare the Blue Devil cocktail.
Then we take a shaker, using a jigger we pour gin, Blue Curacao liquor, concentrated lemon juice and sugar syrup into it.
Add a couple of ice cubes.
Cover the shaker with a lid.
Shake it several times, with sharp movements up and down. Then we take a cocktail glass from the freezer and pour the finished cocktail into it, filtering it through a strainer or julep strainer. Decorate the edge of the glass with a cocktail cherry or a slice of lemon and serve a drink.
Step 3: Serve the Blue Devil Cocktail.
The Blue Devil cocktail is served chilled. It is poured into cold glasses and decorated with a serving of cocktail cherries or a slice of lemon. This cocktail has a fairly high degree, it is worth savoring in the evening in a fun company. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- If you make a cocktail at home, and your inventory does not have a strainer or julep strainer, then they can be replaced with a fine mesh sieve.
- The ice that will be used to cool the cocktail glass should be prepared from clean boiled water!
- Very often, instead of concentrated lemon juice, lime juice is used.
- Gin can be replaced with 90 milliliters of vodka.