Ingredients for Making Zucchini Puree Soup
- Zucchini 2 pieces (medium)
- Onions 1 piece (medium)
- Carrot 1 piece (medium)
- Vegetable oil 1-2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth 3-4 cups
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Carrot, Zucchini, Milk
- Serving 6 servings
- World cuisine Romanian cuisine
Inventory:Glass (with a capacity of 250 milliliters), Knife, Cutting board, Deep plate - 3 pieces, Tablespoon, Paper kitchen towels, Stove, Deep non-stick pan with a lid (capacity 4 liters), Wooden kitchen spatula, Kitchen towel, Immersion blender, Ladle
Making zucchini soup puree:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, peel carrots and onions. In zucchini, we cut the stalk. Then we wash the vegetables along with dill and parsley under cold running water. Dry them with paper towels, and shake the greens over the sink. Then, one by one, we lay the vegetables on a cutting board and cut: carrots and onions into medium cubes with a diameter of up to 1 centimeter, zucchini rings or slices up to 1 centimeter thick. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates. We also put on the kitchen table all the other products and spices that will be needed to make the soup.
Step 2: stew the vegetables.
Now turn on the stove on medium heat. We put a deep pan on the burner and pour 1 - 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil into it. When the oil is slightly warmed, send the onion cubes to the pan. Stew them, stirring with a wooden kitchen spatula 2 minutes to softness and transparency. Then add carrots to the onion and simmer them together 3 minutes. Then we put zucchini in a saucepan and stew them with all the vegetables 3 to 4 minutes.
Step 3: cook the vegetables.
After the vegetables have softened a little, pour 1 tablespoon of wheat flour into the pan, pour 1/2 cup of milk and 3-4 cup of chicken broth. We mix the ingredients with a wooden kitchen shovel until smooth so that flour lumps do not form. Cover the pan with a lid, leaving a small gap. Bring the soup almost ready to a boil. After boiling, add salt and black pepper to the soup to taste. Cook the first hot dish 20 minutes.
Step 4: bring the soup to full readiness.
After 20 minutes with a kitchen towel, remove the pan from the stove and put it on a cutting board. Do not turn off the stove! In a pan with vegetables, lower the dip blender. We turn on the kitchen appliance at high speed and grind the vegetables to a state of a smoothie without lumps.
Again we send the pot of soup to the stove, bring it to a boil and after boiling we boil the first hot dish 2 - 3 minutes. Then turn off the stove, cover the pan with a lid and infuse the soup 7 to 10 minutes. When it is infused, pour it with the ladle into deep plates and serve it to the dining table.
Step 5: serve zucchini soup puree.
Zucchini soup is served hot for lunch. Each portion of this dish can be sprinkled with fresh chopped herbs, cheese or allspice, and a generous portion of sour cream can be used for dressing. Such a soup is pleasant to relish with fresh homemade bread or croutons. Enjoy delicious and wholesome food!
Enjoy your meal!
- During cooking vegetables, you can add several sprigs of parsley, dill, cilantro or basil to the pan. The choice of greens depends on your taste.
- The set of spices can be supplemented with any dried spices that are suitable for preparing the first hot dishes: cayenne pepper, celery, anise, paprika, sage, saffron, tarragon and many others.
- Instead of broth, you can use vegetable broth or clean water. But in order to make the soup more aromatic and saturated, it is better to dissolve pressed broth cubes in water.
- Instead of milk, you can use liquid cream or sour cream
- Instead of vegetable oil, you can use butter.