Ingredients for making pita roll with salmon
- Lightly salted salmon (fillet) 200 grams
- Cream cheese 200 grams
- Pita (thin) 1 piece
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Main ingredients: Salmon, Cheese, Greens
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, a cutting board - 2-3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a tablespoon, plastic wrap, a freezer, a tray, a dish or a serving plate.
Preparation of pita roll with salmon:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, we wash a small bunch of dill under streams of cold running water, shake it over the sink from excess liquid, lightly dip it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and chop finely.
Then we send tender cream cheese into a small bowl. Pour crushed greens there and mix them with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency.
Then we get the salmon from the packaging, use a clean knife to pry the skin on the fillet, grab it with your fingers and completely remove it with one jerk from ourselves, and cut the fish flesh on a new board across layers of 4-5 millimeters thick. After that, put the rest of the ingredients on the countertop, as well as the inventory that you will need to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: form a roll of pita bread with salmon.
We unfold a thin pita bread on the countertop in full length and, using a tablespoon, grease it with a mixture of cheese and herbs.
From above, we distribute pieces of salmon on it and fold a tight roll. Then we pack it in a plastic wrap so that there are no gaps, and send it to the freezer on 15-20 minutes.
After this time, lay out the chilled product on a cutting board, remove the polyethylene and cut the roll across the slices 1.5 to 2 centimeters thick, put them on a flat dish, tray or plate and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve lavash roll with salmon.
After cooking, pita bread with salmon is infused for a while in the freezer, then cut into portions and served in chilled form as a satisfying and breathtakingly delicious snack that perfectly complements any meal. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- instead of cream cheese, you can use fat cottage cheese;
- very often a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise, sour cream or natural cream is added to the cheese filling;
- if desired, the cheese can be seasoned to taste with salt, as well as allspice or black pepper;
- to the dill, you can add several sprigs of parsley, rings of green onions, finely chopped basil or fresh leaves of oregano;
- an alternative to salmon - any other red boneless fish;
- Lavash roll can be made with any fillings, meat, mushrooms, crab sticks, boiled beef or whatever is in the refrigerator.