White Pizza Ingredients
- Pizza dough 1 pack
- Olive oil (garlic) to taste
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Ricotta cheese 10-15 tablespoons
- Mozzarella cheese 200 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Oregano (dried and ground) to taste
- Main IngredientsCheese, Yeast Dough
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Grater, Deep plate, Oven, Pizza baking dish, Baking brush, Fork, Tablespoon, Kitchen gloves, Cutting board, Kitchen spatula, Plate, Knife
Cooking White Pizza:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
1 - 2 hours before cooking this yummy, put it out of the freezer and thaw 1 pack of pizza dough. Cheese "Mozzarella" rub on a fine or medium grater directly into a deep plate. We also put on the kitchen table a box of Ricotta cheese, olive-garlic oil and ordinary olive oil.
Step 2: form the pizza.
After a couple of hours, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Using a baking brush, grease a pizza baking dish with 1 tablespoon of ordinary olive oil.
Then we spread soft dough on it and with clean fingers distribute it with a thin layer around the entire perimeter of the form, leaving small sides at the edges.
Now we pierce the base in several places with a fork so that it does not swell during baking. The thickness of the flour base should be no more than 5 millimeters, and the height of the sides up to 1 centimeter.
After we pour the pizza base to taste with olive (garlic) oil. Sprinkle a layer of butter with crushed Mozzarella cheese and lay on top of it, in an art mess, 10 tablespoons of Ricotta cheese.
Sprinkle still raw pizza to taste with black hammers, pepper, oregano and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: bake a white pizza.
We check the temperature of the oven, if it has warmed up, set the form with pizza in the middle rack. Bake pizza for 25 minutes. During this time, the dough will reach full readiness, the cheese will melt and cover with a light, almost imperceptible blush.
After 25 minutes we put on kitchen gloves and remove the form with the finished pizza from the oven. We put it on a cutting board and let the fragrant dish cool down a bit, then serve the pizza to the table.
Step 4: serve white pizza.
White pizza is served warm. It is cut into 4 or 8 equal portions, laid out on plates and, if desired, watered with garlic sauce or sprinkled with chopped parsley. It is impossible to convey its taste in words, it is worth cooking and trying. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of dried oregano, you can use fresh chopped oregano.
- At will, Ricotta cheese can be replaced with fresh, fatty cottage cheese.
- If there is no garlic - olive oil on the shelves of your supermarkets and shops, do not worry, you can cook it yourself in two ways. The first way: bring the oil in a saucepan to a boil, put the peeled garlic cloves in it and boil for 3 minutes. Then cool the oil to room temperature and use as directed. Method two: put chopped garlic in a container with olive oil and insist it for 7 days, after which time the oil will be ready.